Play, Sing, Dance, Learn
Music Together® is for children birth-6 and the grownups who love them. Our Fall Class schedule will be posted by mid-August.
What is Music Together?
- All ages birth-6 learn in a welcoming, loving community
- Families can attend together
- Children learn from playing with others and from their parents/caregivers during class
- Take home materials include a CD and songbook
- Songs are repeated for fun and learning
- Parents/Caregivers receive support and tips from others and their Music Together Teacher.
What does a class cost?
$150 1st child in family, $110 for siblings, infants 12 months and younger free with one registered child.
Tuition includes 2 CDs and a songbook per family.
Do you offer Tuition Assistance?
Yes, need-based financial aid is available to all families and individuals. We believe that music is an integral part of everyone’s life. Read our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement.
EMA is very excited to be offering the internationally recognized Music Together® curriculum for children from birth through age 6 and the grownups who love them.
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992-2020 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Encore Music Academy is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com.