Thank you for considering a gift to Encore Music Academy. Your support provides extraordinary musical experiences to all ages in McHenry County. We are a 501(c)3 organization and your donation is tax-deductible.
A contribution of any amount makes a difference.
- $50 = Music Together materials and fees for one family
- $100 = An Encore Wind Symphony musician’s summer tuition and music
- $150 = A Chamber Ensemble student’s tuition for summer chamber camp
- $250 = A Musical Theater student’s tuition to perform in our summer musical camps
- $500 = A semester of 30-minute private lessons for a student in need
- $1,000 = An orchestra or choir student’s participation costs for a year
- $1,500 = Financial aid for three families to participate in our programs
- $2500 = A free concert for the community, such as Voices in Harmony’s 4th of July concert
EMA’s EIN #: 20-3174820
EMA’s Tax Exempt #: E9934-6672-01
EMA’s registered business name is Northwest Community Music Academy dba Encore Music Academy.
Donate Online Today
Give by Mail
You can also give by mailing a check, made payable to Encore Music Academy to:
87 North Williams Street
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling 815-356-7464
Make a Matching Gift
Check with your employer to see whether they offer a matching gift program. Many employers will match your gift, doubling your impact on the programs at Encore. Contact our financial administrator with any questions.
Other ways to Get Involved
- Become a Business Sponsor
- Volunteer with Encore Music Academy
- Hire one of our ensembles for your next event
- Attend a concert