Play, Sing, Dance, Learn
Family Music is for children birth-6 and the grownups who love them.
When are classes held? How much does a class cost?
Classes are 45 minutes long. See below for the current schedule:
Summer Sampler I: June 7, 14, 21, 28
Tuesdays: 9:00am – 9:45am
Summer Sampler II: June 7, 14, 21, 28
Tuesdays: 10:00am – 10:45am
Instructor: Alison Rohrbach
Tuition: $65 for 1st child in family, $55 for siblings, infants 12 months and younger free with one registered child.
What is Family Music?
- All ages birth-6 learn in a welcoming, loving community
- Families can attend together, siblings are welcome
- Children learn from playing with others and from their parents/caregivers during class
- Songs and activities are repeated for fun and learning
- Parents/Caregivers receive support and tips from each other and their early childhood music teacher.
Do you offer Tuition Assistance?
Yes, need-based financial aid is available to all families and individuals. We believe that music is an integral part of everyone’s life. Read our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement.